Thursday, July 3, 2014

Some Primaliciousness

Hi folks,

Just wanted to share one of my favourite layouts that i have done using the Stationers Desk from Prima. This has to be one of my alltime favourite collections from Prima- love all the black and red. This layout was inspired by one i saw online.

This one features DD #3- Lucy - who can be the sweetest little thing- always the first to give me a cuddle in the morning and who runs out to give me another cuddle when i have to leave to go somewhere- chasing me down the driveway!!-and who gets upset when both Simon and i go out each Tuesday night because she will miss us!

This one features lots of washi tape- lots of gesso and stamping and a lovely die cut of the hearts that i cut from my cameo, lots of old rub ons and muslin, lace and tags- a bit of everything!


and some close ups

some texture and interest in small cluster
Would love to hear your comments- will be back soon to share some more work from Prima and the Stationers Desk.

Thanks for stopping by

Francine

1 comment:

Megs said...

such cute subject material deserves an equally gorgeous layout! Love it!!