Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Well hello- i am back!!

Hello again,

It seems crazy that i have not blogged at all for the last 3 months- but then it has been crazy busy round here! I have been creating - mostly trying to keep up with Project Life on a Wed crop night but even that has fallen behind in the last few weeks!

But i have just returned from a fabulous 4 days of scrapping with buddies at the Scrap Away Retreats at Glentui. That extra day made such a huge difference- it felt like a week away in the lovely countryside with heaps of cool friends and lots of lovely creative time. I even did layouts for the first time in months and 2 classes!! Since i have been back - almost 2 weeks i haven;t even been back into my room to unpack anything so have no idea how many layouts i actually got done or had a chance to take any photos to share! But will get onto that tomorrow!

I do have a layout to share with you that i did on my usual Wed night crop night - i was missing doing layouts so put my PL aside and did one! 

I just love this photo of Zoe at her dad's 40th in March- she has lots of energy and i think that this phot reflects not only that but a sense of fun that we all certainly had on the night! I went all mixed media with this one and had a jolly messy time - with gesso - texture paste, plasterers tape, washi tape and stencils as well as lots of stamping, glimmermisting, transparencies,sequins and lots of cool experimenting with my cameo!


and some close ups of the details


As always it is nice to read your comments and to know that you have visited me - then i can return the favour to your blog!

Thanks for stucking with me and i will have lots more to share when i return in a few days!

Francine

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I really LOVE this page, it captures the moment perfectly! I like how you've used so many textures :)

Anonymous said...

Love itX

Dianne H said...

Amazing page - love the colours design and photo. Your mojo is certainly rockin'. Looking forward to seeing what is to follow.
Great to see you back ...

Mrs Frizz said...

And the background looks flippin' amazing ...

Nadia Cannizzo said...

THANK YOU So much for your lovely comment. It is a really nice thing to say :) XOX

Anguree said...

Wow love this page